Wednesday, December 17, 2014

wedding - outdoor wedding

Our styling at Park Wedding in Korea. 
Concept was GLAM using eclectic and glamorous elements 
with white, gold, silver and black color.
PWC creates your big day memorable forever.

Styling : Party with Chloe
Venue : Park Wedding 
Chair Cover : Wildflower linen cc
Wedding Cake : Bloom Cake Co. 



copyright(c) by party with chloe. all rights reserved.
regarding price, please e-mail me at pwc@partywithchloe.com


Connect with Party with Chloe!
https://story.kakao.com/ch/partywithchloe






















1 comment:

  1. How royal wedding venue!!! The decoration you have used is superb dear. I also want to use such decent decoration on my wedding. I have booked finest banquet halls in Chicago for the wedding party. I am excited but very nervous at same time.

    ReplyDelete